Friday, June 17, 2005

What a crazy month!

Well, where do I begin? Both Dillon and Barrett "graduated" this year. Dillon will be entering the sixth grade in the fall. I cannot believe that my firstborn is old enough for middle school. I am excited and sad all at the same time. I believe he will be riding the school bus in the fall. I can't wait to get all of the information in the mail. Barrett graduated from the four year old program and will be in Pre-K. Yes, that is right, he will be going to school all day. Unlike Dillon and Hannah, since his birthday is in the fall, he is the oldest in his class. So he will be in pre-k even though he is turning five. I think he is really looking forward to going to "big kid" school. Secondly, I believe most of you know that I returned to work a little over a month ago. It was really nice staying home with Jackson, but the time had come. I am really enjoying it alot. The first week or so was really rough on me but everything is falling into place now. I really like the facility I am at and the residents and co-workers are both really nice for the most part. I am working five days a week 2-10. I hope to cut back slightly when school starts again. Other than that I am excited for the boys birthday party next weekend! I stil can't believe that Jackson is already turning one. I better get Barrett to bed. I will update more tomorrow.

No comments: