Monday, February 05, 2007

A snow day.

We had another snow day here in Lexington. I don't understand their criteria but whatever. We had to run out to take care of some errands and had no problem getting around. In other news, had a nice time watching the Super Bowl last night. Dillon was really into it. I watch mostly for the commercials and half-time show, I must admit. They didn't seem to be as good this year. Other than that, school is going well for the kids and I am still trying to find the perfect job. I signed up to do some agency work in the meantime.

3 comments:

Erin said...

We had a snow day here too!! Mostly because it was -25 and the bus wouldn't start!

Valerie said...

We had a snow day here too...but I still had to go to work and Kiera was the only child at daycare. Good luck with the temp thing until something better comes along!

Wendy said...

It's funny how much fun snow days are when we're kids, and how stressful they can be when you're the parent - especially the working parent!

I hope you find the perfect job soon!